Welcome to the Deer Creek Water Association Web site. The purpose of this site is to provide you with useful information about our Association that we hope makes it easier for you to do business with us.
Deer Creek Water Association is a Member-owned, not-for-profit water association that has been serving a part of central Whatcom County, WA since 1973. We provide access to potable water for Members’ properties covering a service area of about 20 square miles just north of the City of Bellingham, WA.
Feel free to browse around this site. We will continue to add useful content to this site as time allows. If you have comments or questions about our services, or simply need more information and want to contact us, click on the contact button on any page within this site.
Thanks for visiting and we look forward to serving you.
On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 at 6:30p.m., we will hold our annual meeting at the Laurel Grange Hall.
During this meeting, we will elect 3 Board members, discuss the budget, and report to you events from the past year. We hope that you are able to attend and participate in your water association. The Laurel Grange Hall is located at 6172 Guide Meridian (next to BelleWood Acres).
Effective April 15, 2013, our mailing address has changed. Please mail your correspondence and payments to:
PO Box 30230
Bellingham, WA 98228
- In September, we completed review of our developer extension agreement and standard easement form, but are still working on the review of our standard details and specifications. We anticipate these last two items to take a couple months. If you are planning to develop your property and need more details about this process and its affect upon you, please contact our Business Manager, Douglas Wittinger at 360.820.4314.
- We also have new standards for the water service line. Please contact us if you are installing or replacing the service line between the water meter and house.
- To review the Water Quality Report for 2013, please click HERE. (1.0MB PDF file)
- For residents who live along Kline Road, Larson Road, King Mountain Road and along Guide Meridian - south of Smith Road; to review the Water Quality Report for 2013, please click HERE. (0.5 MB PDF file)
- To review the Water Use Efficiency Report for 2013, please click HERE.